GOOD LAW SOFTWARE ® (GLS) is a legal tech solution for lawyers. We are looking for a commercially minded and ambitious Marketing Manager to join the team.
We are looking for someone who loves innovation and wants to create a great customer experience. Reporting directly to the founder, we need a talented individual who can identify and action key marketing strategies and build out a marketing and sales team.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced SaaS marketing manager looking for a directorship position in a short span of time.
· Run a full marketing programme to support lead generation
· Design and implement marketing strategies based on market analysis and product knowledge
· Create brand identity and market positioning to appeal to target segments
· Run key activities from social content and video through to events and sponsorships
· Deploy analytical tools and identify clear KPIs
· Use SaaS price and promotion strategies to drive market share and profitability
· Develop market partnerships with legal technology stakeholders, regulatory bodies and key players
· Create sales and marketing collateral to educate target markets
· Manage and mentor 2 junior team members
· Work with sales, customer support and product teams to establish and deliver on company goals
• 3+ Recent Years in a similar marketing position
• Experience leading marketing output and managing suppliers / resource
• Experience in formulating full marketing strategies
• Excellence in presentation and creativity
• Proven copywriting and general communication skills
• Experience in utilising analytical reporting tools
• Strong knowledge of digital channels and tools to promote SaaS products
• Academic degree in marketing or a related field
What’s on offer:
– Generous Remuneration.
– Flexible Working.
– Smart Casual Dress Code.
About Good Law Software
An all-in-one legal practice management software that helps lawyers and law firms to manage and grow their practices. It includes CRM, Client Management, Document Management, Accounting and Reporting. Access GLS from anywhere in the cloud to simplify workflow and drive productivity across teams.