Unique opportunity to be part of a growing and dynamic software development firm in Central London.
The firm is a start-up that specialises in web, mobile app, and software development, cloud services, IT management and assistance for businesses, and IT consultancy.
The firm is developing a bespoke comprehensive legal management platform that combines ERP & CRM that includes, emailing, human resources, reporting, caseload analysis and financial reporting.
The ideal candidate should be able to develop and refine the firm’s existing software using new coding technology and relying on lighter and faster database processors to be able to enhance capacity and integrate with other third-party platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is highly responsible, trustworthy and friendly to realise our organisational technology goals, who has the following skills:
– Code and develop software in-house to meet the company’s technology strategy by creating an ERP/CRM comprehensive system based on legal sector needs.
– Develop and maintain the firm’s bespoke software.
– Enhance integration with other technology platforms.
– Enhance the firm’s software financial tech ability to connect to open banking API.
– Develop comprehensive user operational documentation manuals.
– Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing software system.
– Providing technical support for web, desktop and mobile application development.
– Developing new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency and enhance workflow.
– Developing tools to protect clients’ data from outside infiltration through encryption.
– Ensure computability of software with server and network knowledge.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
– Minimum of 5 years’ solid working experience.
– Excellent IT skills, strong problem-solving skills, speedy/can-do attitude and attention to detail
– Ability to work independently.
– Confident communicator.
– Ability to prioritise and multitask.
– People management skills.
– Skill to transfer knowledge to others.
Send your CV with a short covering letter and we will contact you very soon!
Reference ID: 10082020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year