We provide a practice management software solution via our website: goodlawsoftware.co.uk.
This website is operated by Good Law Software Limited of Office Vauxhall Sky Gardens, London, SW8 2GB.
We have access and collect information about used from: online forms, by them signing up to the service and entering their personal details. We might receive information about he user through working with third parties this includes information from businesses, shareholders, or individuals who use the GLS service.
Data stored in our system
Is held securely in database and cannot be used or accessed by any other third parties without getting permission first.
The data that we collect includes:
- Personal contact information (address and phone number)
- We might use your personal information for marketing purposes (to send promotional emails regarding new products and services), you might be contacted by email or phone.
- To improve website content
- To inform visitors regarding any important new updates
How Is the information we gather used
- Keeping a personal record of customer data
- Promotional emails regarding products or services, or to update and make amendments to the site according to customers preferences.
We ensure that all information which is stored and collected is held safely, and securely, prevented from unauthorized use or access by any third parties. We dispose of information safely that we no longer need. All personal information is not kept any longer than needed, and will only be used for the stated purposes. All information held conforms to GDPR policies.
Customers have the right to request personal information which is held about them. They have the right to request that data held about them is destroyed or deleted. Or corrected if information held is incorrect. Users can only make requests about information which is held about them, the company can establish whether the information that’s held is about them. Your personal data and information is held securely and cannot be accessed by any third parties.
GOOD LAW SOFTWARE will hold your personal information and contact details for as long as you are a customer or user of the service. The service features SSL certificate which means that data which is transferred between users and the service is secure and encrypted. The browser being used must support the encryption for it to work. When paying for services on the website, no card details are saved, or stored and cannot be viewing by any staff members.
Concerns or Queries
If you have any questions in regards to our privacy page please contact us.
Data breach security
Should data be breached or pose a security risk such as data being accessed by any unauthorized third parties then the user will be notified with immediate effect.
Under GDPR your rights include: Knowing what personal information we hold about you, requesting information we hold to be erased or changed,
Cookies can be used to:
- To establish when an individual browses the site
- To gather cookie preference information
- To gather information so that GLS can evaluate the effectiveness of the services offered and the site
- Testimonials often include personal information relating to names, and demographics etc. if you no longer wish to be featured in the testimonials section please contact us.